nakedpeoplehe@gmail.com

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Naked Home

After the success of Naked People Home Edition many participants asked me about other similar projects, so I decided to start something a bit different.

The previous project was focused strictly on body, but now I want to pay attention on our surroudings.
The main idea is to show naked people in their apartments, to show the variety of bodies and places where people live all around the world.
Let's show how people spend time naked in their homes!

My main inspiration was project called Daily Portrait Berlin, where you can find many inspirations for your photos.

If you want to take part in the project, send an application at: nakedpeoplehe@gmail.com

Attach photo like below:

  • showing you naked at your home - in the nice room that you'd show to others: bedroom, home office, living room, kitchen, an interesting spot showing your collection, hobbies, paitings, library etc. or just your favourite place where you like to spend your time.
  • you can choose the pose: you can show yourself working, reading, cooking, doing your hobbies or just standing or sitting.
The photos don't have to be proffesional, but they should be:
- clear and in good quality
-  taken in the same place
- non-sexual (so no erections please)

Your message must contain:

1. One photo.

2. Your name, age and country.

3. The consent:

"I am over 18 and I give my consent for publication of my photos on the blog Naked Home"

I reply for all the e-mails, so if you didn't get anything from me, just check your SPAM folder - some messages can be marked as spam, if they included a link to my blog.

Here is a good example of scenario: